ATLANTA, GA – MAY 9, 2017 –Visix, Inc. is pleased to announce the winners of the tenth annual Expression Awards. The company launched the awards in 2008 to recognize the best content designs from their AxisTV digital signage software clients.
The judges, made up of communications experts and digital signage designers, chose winners in three categories based on graphic design, call to action and appropriateness for the digital signage medium:
Best Still Design
- WINNER: Collier County Sheriff’s Office
- FINALISTS: Credit One Bank, UNLV
- Honorable Mention: City of Oak Creek, Amegy Bank, Credit One Bank
Best Motion Design
- WINNER: Western University, Housing and Ancillary Services
- FINALISTS: Western University, Credit One Bank
- Honorable Mention: Renton Technical College, Western University, Credit One Bank
Best Screen Design
- WINNER: UNLV
- FINALISTS: VCU Health, University at Buffalo
A full list of winners, finalists and honorable mentions can be found on the Visix website at https://www.visix.com/.
“This is my favorite time of year,” says Debbie DeWitt, Marketing Communications Manager for Visix. “We had over 100 entries, and it was a tough job to choose winners from so many stunning designs. Our clients continue to evolve their design and communications strategies, and to maximize the potential of their digital signs. Congratulations to our winners, and thanks to everyone who entered.”
Expression Award winners will receive:
- (1) Sharp 43-inch Smart TV
- (1) Theme Pack from Visix’s award-winning Creative Services team
- (1) Expression Awards trophy
- Use of the 2017 Expression Awards winner logo
The Expression Awards are part of Visix’s ongoing efforts to build community and offer inspiration to their software users.
Visix, Inc. designs, develops and supports a suite of browser-based digital signage products that allows users to create, manage and schedule organizational communications from anywhere and to deliver messages, media and alerts to virtually any endpoint. The company offers digital signage software, award-winning content design, meeting room signs, and applications for targeted messaging to desktops and personal devices. Learn more about Visix digital signage products and services at https://www.visix.com/.