Digital Signage for Higher Education
Combine digital signs, interactive wayfinding and room signs for enterprise campus communications.
Whether you’re a private university, state school, community college or technical institute, you know how important it is to engage students, faculty, staff and visitors on a daily basis. Showing timely, relevant visual messaging is the key to promoting a safe, inclusive campus and building community. School digital signage can help.
AxisTV Signage Suite is an enterprise digital signage platform that gives you a central app to manage visual communications for your entire campus. We offer scalable solutions on site or in the cloud, and our site licenses offer significant cost savings.
Engage Students and Promote Safety
Publish news and announcements, promote events, advertise the bookstore, display social media feeds and keep everyone updated on your athletic standings – all from one centralized application.
Use digital signs to welcome guests and visitors, and offer campus wayfinding on interactive kiosks to help them navigate your facilities. We can also build custom info boards, donor boards, menu boards and more.
Our digital room signs are perfect solutions for your conference or training center. Our interactive signs let you schedule meetings at the door, and our electronic paper signs are an affordable, wireless option for shared spaces.
Let Visix craft an enterprise campus solution to help you engage students, improve employee satisfaction and increase efficiencies.
- Use our enterprise-class digital signage platform specifically designed for campus-wide communications
- Go cloud for your CMS and we’ll take care of the maintenance, or go on-premise to leverage your existing data center
- Show meeting and event schedules from direct integrations with Exchange, Office 365, Google for Education, EMS Platform, CollegeNET, Delphi and more
- Organize your users as sub-organizations with unique privileges and access
- Broadcast CAP-compliant alert notifications triggered by your existing mass notification system – Rave Mobile, Alertus, Singlewire, e2campus and others
- Leverage easy workflows to approve content before it’s published to screens
- Go interactive with what students ask about the most – directories, maps, etc.
- Show countdowns to important deadlines and events
- Use analytics to track Message Playback, Message Approval, Playlist Activity, Content Submissions and User Activity
- Publish message playlists to webpages, intranets & mobiles for remote employees, students & staff
- Offer AR space booking using QR codes on affordable epaper signs
AxisTV Signage Suite Campus lets you share content management across campus with unlimited user accounts delivering content to an unlimited number of players and screens. Campus supports commonly used higher education applications like 25Live, EMS and Google Calendar while providing the content approval workflows needed by universities.
Our enterprise digital signage solution can be delivered as software-only, pre-imaged PCs or hosted in the cloud. And our software, creative tools and room sign products work seamlessly together for a unified visual communications solution.
“Content creation, because its web based, just couldn’t be easier.”
“If there’s an emergency, everyone can be notified immediately.”
“The advantage of AxisTV is that you can have multiple users with layered security.”
Coastal Carolina University
“AxisTV can get your message out much more quickly and effectively than a piece of paper on the wall.”
Colorado State University-Pueblo
“There’s a kind of coolness factor to using digital signage, and we’re changing the attitude towards paper flyers. The message today is: go digital, go green.”
Georgia Perimeter College
“Visix has a knowledgeable sales staff. They had good clear view of what the product could do now and in the future.”
“The ease of use and control we have over the system, combined with the speed at which messages can be displayed, makes Visix a tremendous solution for digital signage.”
Montgomery County Community College
“AxisTV has made it a lot simpler to disseminate information to our students.”
Mountain Empire Community College
“It’s extremely easy to use…I can do it with my eyes closed.”
Ohio State University
“It’s flexible, it’s fast, and it lets us get breaking news out quickly.”
“It’s just a well thought out, rock solid product.”
“Once you’re set up, it’s all web based so anybody can do it.”
Shelton State Community College
“It really allows us to keep a connection with our students, faculty, staff and community members…It’s helped us draw in more participation in campus events.”
Virginia Commonwealth University
“Our ability to push information beyond displays to PCs and portable devices is invaluable.”
University of Iowa
“The Visix system is easy to use, adaptable to our purposes, and very reliable – and it’s green.”
University of Kentucky
“The scheduling ability is great. Once it’s up, we don’t have to touch it again.”
University of South Florida
“If there’s an emergency on campus, all of our screens go into alert mode.”
University of Virginia
“I estimate it has reduced our paper usage by 10 to 15 percent.”
University of Western Ontario
“It has delivered more than we ever expected.”
Univerity of Wisconsin Oshkosh
“It has made my work easier, it has made our communications more effective and it has made us a lot greener. AxisTV really has exceeded my expectations.”
University of Wisconsin River Falls
“We looked at a lot of other products, but kept coming back to Visix because of the front-end interface.”
Virginia Western Community College
“It has the best price-to-feature ratio and is performing all the tasks we need, so we haven’t had to look anywhere else for our campus communications.”
“It’s very versatile.”
Learn how digital signage can help...
These resources will help you to better understand how digital signage solutions can help your campus.
Take a look, and feel free to browse our full Resources section for more helpful tools and advice.
Touchscreen Directories and Wayfinding
Improve your visitors’ experience with interactive directories and wayfinding designed in responsive HTML5.
- Organize by building, floor, name, department, events and more
- Make any design interactive – menu boards, donor boards, etc.
- Offer a voice user interface for a hands-free, germs-free interaction option