Reducing the capital cost of digital signage
It’s easier than ever to get user-friendly, low-maintenance digital signage. With Visix Hardware as a Service (HaaS), you can launch a full visual communications system with minimal risk and investment.
HaaS gives you a convenient, bundled digital signage software/hardware subscription with our hosted AxisTV Signage Suite content management platform and most popular digital signage media players.
HaaS solves the IT challenges of high upfront hardware costs and burdensome device lifecycle management. It lets you rest easy with a cost-effective, OPEX-based deployment that can be easily scaled and updated as your business needs evolve.
- Low upfront cost & easier budgeting: Deploy your Visix digital signage without the large initial investment, and know your exact OPEX outlay each year for better budgeting.
- Streamlined purchasing & payment: Combine your Visix software and hardware on a single PO or invoice for simplified ordering and streamlined payment.
- Optimized for Visix applications: Don’t worry about performance. We design our hardware to ensure our apps work the best they possibly can on our devices.
- Scalable solutions: Easily scale up or down by simply altering your subscription. No more worries about recovering sunk hardware costs.
- Easy technology upgrades: Get free player software updates and refresh player hardware at regular intervals to stay current with the latest technology.
- End-to-end support by Visix: All hardware and software subscriptions are fully supported by Visix. Clients can also add configuration, creative and managed services to subscriptions.
With a Hardware as a Service plan, you get the players of your choice for a simple one-year commitment that includes:
- AxisTV Manage CMS, AxisTV Design desktop design app and AxisTV Engage media player software
- Nano, Element or HDx media players
- Cloud-hosting for hosted HaaS subscriptions
- Software support and maintenance for the CMS, design app and players
- Advance hardware replacement for the life of the subscription
- Access to online help, our learning library, priority support, new software releases and more
How It Works
Start by choosing the device you need and a subscription term that works for you, either 12, 24 or 36 months. Each 12-month commitment is billed annually, and we offer discounts for multi-year subscriptions. You can easily scale from a single device to multiple devices and add them at any time.
At the end of a one-year subscription term, you have a few different options:
- Your plan can automatically be extended for another 12, 24 or 36 months.
- If you decide not to renew, simply box up your players and return them to Visix.
- Visix will refresh a client’s media player hardware any time after 48 months.
HaaS subscriptions keep the players in your digital signage deployment working at all times. If a device fails, we’ll send you a replacement the next day that is configured and ready to use out of the box. All you need to do is add it to the CMS.
We’re also happy to provide HaaS options for clients that prefer an on-premise content management server.