Keep your Visix applications updated for new features and better system performance
Running the most current version of our software ensures you get the most from your digital signage system. Each release improves system performance and gives you new tools and features that help you create, manage and deliver your visual communications faster and easier.
Every client can purchase the updates, and our support subscription customers receive them for free. Need some advice? We’re happy to help you pick the best options for both software and hardware upgrades.
AxisTV Signage Suite v.1.27
- A new Ad Astra widget that can retrieve events from the Astra Schedule web service
- AxisTV Manage now supports SAML 2.0 authentication when installing, configuring, and using the web user interface
- Users can now schedule multiple media files to a message playlist as a batch using drag-and-drop in both the Manage Message Playlists and Manage Message Playlist Items workflows
- Added support for the new Fill-In Auto Sizing Text widget in the Schedule Fill-In Messages and Schedule Fill-In Layouts workflows
- Clients can also now synchronize changes to a layout or message in AxisTV Design with the CMS using a single button click
Plus, more usability enhancements and bug fixes.Read the Release Notes
Support for TLS 1.2 has been added
AxisTV has been enhanced to support TLS 1.2. .NET Framework 4.7.2 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 are required and have been boot strapped to the AxisTV Content Services installer.
HTML Browser Overlay improvements
- The HTML5 browser overlay now uses the latest version of Chromium.
- To better support video walls, GPU cache improvements now allow multiple copies of Chromium to run.
- HTML5 browser overlay now supports playback of Flash embedded content if Adobe Flash Player is installed on the channel player.
- NOTE: The PPAPI version of Adobe Flash Player must be installed on the channel player. It is available at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/.
- Remote upgrade of HTML5 browser overlay is now supported via the Channel Player Utility’s Update Firmware tab.
Plus, more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
The latest release of our Connect software includes expanded administrative controls, more on-screen features, and UI workflow and design enhancements:
- Remotely reboot and upgrade room sign devices
- Customize the Find Available Rooms view to show Location, Capacity and Availability, and optionally allow remote booking
- Set automatic daily reboot schedule
- Automate email notifications for devices that haven’t refreshed within a certain time period
- Generate test emails for resource issue and alarm notifications
Plus, other usability enhancements and bug fixes.