Keep your Visix applications updated for new features and better system performance
Running the most current version of our software ensures you get the most from your digital signage system. Each release improves system performance and gives you new tools and features that help you create, manage and deliver your visual communications faster and easier.
Every client can purchase the updates, and our support subscription customers receive them for free. Need some advice? We’re happy to help you pick the best options for both software and hardware upgrades.
AxisTV Signage Suite v.1.23
The latest release for AxisTV Signage Suite comes directly from customer feedback with 64-bit OS support, and expanded organizational tools, design features, room sign functionality and improved workflows:
- Rebuilt with a 64-bit architecture for higher resolution video and more complex content
- .NET Framework 4.8 with the latest security and cryptographic standards
- Expanded hierarchy policies for user accounts and permissions
- Greater visibility into playback performance
User Experience Improvements
- Improved UI customization options
- Heightened sort and filter intelligence for data mapping to external sources
- Easier configuration of data-triggered content using conditional logic
- New tools to better control interactive hot spot actions
Five NEW AxisTV Design Widgets
- Media Directory widget plays image and video files from a network directory as a mini-playlist inside a slide or program
- Fill-In Text Block widget adds fillable text blocks to any message or layout template
- Video Capture Card hardware widget available on Visix media players for live video playback
- Book Exchange widget and Event Calendar widget expand design options and functionality for Touch room signs
Touch10 Room Signs
- Support for two-way booking in Microsoft Exchange and Exchange 365 on Touch10 room signs
- Extensive design and configuration options for Touch10 on-screen playback and booking interface
Plus, many more usability enhancements and bug fixes.Read the Release Notes
Support for TLS 1.2 has been added
AxisTV has been enhanced to support TLS 1.2. .NET Framework 4.7.2 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 are required and have been boot strapped to the AxisTV Content Services installer.
HTML Browser Overlay improvements
- The HTML5 browser overlay now uses the latest version of Chromium.
- To better support video walls, GPU cache improvements now allow multiple copies of Chromium to run.
- HTML5 browser overlay now supports playback of Flash embedded content if Adobe Flash Player is installed on the channel player.
- NOTE: The PPAPI version of Adobe Flash Player must be installed on the channel player. It is available at https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/.
- Remote upgrade of HTML5 browser overlay is now supported via the Channel Player Utility’s Update Firmware tab.
Plus, more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
The latest release of our Connect software includes a completely new UI, more customization options, analytics reporting and other administrative enhancements:
- New Android UI that’s been updated and streamlined for a cleaner, more professional user experience
- Clients can now customize:
- Background color and image
- Foreground text color
- Appearance of booked events
- Appearance of buttons
- Resource icons
- Analytics reporting to track room usage and requests, which can help inform facility planning and resource management
- Enhanced administrative tools, display controls and improved workflows
Plus, other usability enhancements and bug fixes.Read the Release Notes