Keep your Visix applications updated for new features and better system performance.
Running the most current version of our software ensures you get the most from your digital signage system. Each release improves system performance and gives you new tools and features that help you create, manage and deliver your visual communications faster and easier.
Every client can purchase the updates, and our support subscription clients receive them for free. Need some advice? We’re happy to help you pick the best options for both software and hardware upgrades.
AxisTV Signage Suite v.1.58
- New Mazevo widget displays events from Mazevo scheduling software.
- New Outlook 365 widget displays events from Outlook 365 calendars.
- New booking widget for Outlook 365 enables two-way scheduling from displays and room signs.
- New Cloud Analytics offers tracking and reporting for five areas: Message Playback, Message Approval, Playlist Activity, Content Submission and User Activity.
- Updated the Web Browser widget to enhance compatibility with modern webpages.
- Added German and Spanish translations for all native and web browser user interfaces in AxisTV Manage.
Plus, more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bug fix allows messages to be scheduled in 2021 and future years
- Exchange widgets now support Office 365 Modern Authentication, based on OAuth 2.0
- Customers will need to reconfigure Exchange widgets after moving to OAuth
- Support for Flash player removed from all apps
- Adobe ended support for Flash in December 2020, and Microsoft has removed Flash from several OS versions as a result
- Flash-based date, time and weather modules, and any other Flash content, will stop playing in AxisTV
Plus, other usability enhancements and bug fixes.
Consider switching to our AxisTV Signage Suite platform. If you don’t have a support subscription, we’ll work with you to put together the best package for your timeline and budget. To make things really easy, you can run AxisTV 9 and AxisTV Signage Suite concurrently while we’re making the switch to ensure no interruption in service.
- Security and stability enhancements:
- Upgraded MongoDB to version 3.4.24
- The Apache Web Server and PHP are no longer necessary and will no longer be installed
Plus, other bug fixes.