Keep your Visix applications updated for new features and better system performance
Running the most current version of our software ensures you get the most from your digital signage system. Each release improves system performance and gives you new tools and features that help you create, manage and deliver your visual communications faster and easier.
Every client can purchase the updates, and our support subscription clients receive them for free. Need some advice? We’re happy to help you pick the best options for both software and hardware upgrades.
AxisTV Signage Suite v.1.38
- Added a new HTML5 Player that allows clients to configure one or more message playlists to play in HTML5-capable web browsers. This feature requires additional licenses.
- AxisTV Manage creates a unique URL for HTML5 message playlists that can be easily embedded into websites or shared via direct links.
- HTML5 playback is responsive, so scales correctly for any screen size.
- The Message Playlist Viewer, the first kind of HTML5 Player available in this release, can play one or more message playlists with or without looping, and with or without embedded playback controls.
- HTML5 playback requires specific licensing and is configured via workflows in the AxisTV Manage web user interface.
- Changed all references to Players in the web user interface to PC Players to prevent confusion with the new HTML5 Players menu options and workflows.
- Made the Manage | Pick & Fill Templates | Design hub available for all clients to use to create their own Pick & Fill Templates.
Plus, more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- Exchange widgets now support Office 365 Modern Authentication, based on OAuth 2.0. (Microsoft is dropping support for Basic Authentication starting October 2020. Customers will need to reconfigure Exchange widgets after moving to OAuth.)
- Support for Flash player removed from all apps. (Adobe is dropping support for Flash in December 2020.)
- Remove Flash overlay from Channel Player.
- Remove Flash support from HTML5 Browser overlay.
- Remove Flash content from Content Server, includes bulletins and graphic images.
- Web User Interface will not allow importing of Flash.
- AxisTV Utilities will not allow importing of Flash.
- Read more details about the release here.
IMPORTANT! Our recommendation is to switch to our AxisTV Signage Suite platform. If you don’t have a support subscription, we’ll work with you to put together the best package for your timeline and budget. To make things really easy, you can run AxisTV 9 and AxisTV Signage Suite concurrently while we’re making the switch to ensure no interruption in service.
- Added Exchange – Microsoft Graph as a new calendar type
- New active alarm views
- Updated Online Help for easier navigation
- Idle timeout disabled for easier initial configuration
Plus, other usability enhancements and bug fixes.Read the Release Notes