Keep your Visix applications updated for new features and better system performance
Running the most current version of our software ensures you get the most from your digital signage system. Each release improves system performance and gives you new tools and features that help you create, manage and deliver your visual communications faster and easier.
Every client can purchase the updates, and our support subscription clients receive them for free. Need some advice? We’re happy to help you pick the best options for both software and hardware upgrades.
AxisTV Signage Suite v.1.40
- Added a new HTML5 Player that allows clients to configure one or more message playlists to play in HTML5-capable web browsers. This feature requires additional licenses.
- AxisTV Manage creates a unique URL for HTML5 message playlists that can be easily embedded into websites or shared via direct links.
- HTML5 playback is responsive, so scales correctly for any screen size.
- The Message Playlist Viewer, the first kind of HTML5 Player available in this release, can play one or more message playlists with or without looping, and with or without embedded playback controls.
- HTML5 playback requires specific licensing and is configured via workflows in the AxisTV Manage web user interface.
- Changed all references to Players in the web user interface to PC Players to prevent confusion with the new HTML5 Players menu options and workflows.
- Made the Manage | Pick & Fill Templates | Design hub available for all clients to use to create their own Pick & Fill Templates.
- The Refresh button on the Manage | Overview page now updates player snapshot images as expected.
- Long item names in Tile View now display with ellipses when appropriate.
- Corrected the EMS Platform Services widget to handle buildings that contain more than 50 rooms.
Plus, more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
- Bug fix allows messages to be scheduled in 2021 and future years.
- Exchange widgets now support Office 365 Modern Authentication, based on OAuth 2.0.
- Customers will need to reconfigure Exchange widgets after moving to OAuth.
- Support for Flash player removed from all apps.
- Adobe ended support for Flash in December 2020 and Microsoft has removed Flash from several OS versions as a result.
- Flash-based date, time and weather modules, and any other Flash content, will stop playing in AxisTV.
Consider switching to our AxisTV Signage Suite platform. If you don’t have a support subscription, we’ll work with you to put together the best package for your timeline and budget. To make things really easy, you can run AxisTV 9 and AxisTV Signage Suite concurrently while we’re making the switch to ensure no interruption in service.
- Upgraded PHP and Apache to enhance security measures.
- Energy Saver Mode will now dim room signs to 25% brightness when enabled.
- Remote upgrades are now initiated from the Connect Room Manager.
- An ADMIN user may now change the default ADMIN user password.
Plus, other usability enhancements and bug fixes.Read the Release Notes