Digital signage has changed facility management forever. You’re no longer stuck with placards and arrows for wayfinding, sirens for safety and boring plaques for meeting rooms. Technology can either replace or supplement boring, traditional methods of making announcements, managing meeting rooms and sending alerts across your organization.
You can consolidate all of these systems and manage them from a central software app that lets you send or schedule messages and alerts across multiple channels. You can even publish to webpages, collaboration apps and touchscreens for more engagement. This makes your job easier, saves paper, and improves the visitor experience. In many cases, you can control hardware remotely, which also saves energy, which saves effort, electricity and money.
Consider the possibilities of digital signage for your facility:
- Publish messages to a single screen or across your facility
- Use CAP-compliant alert triggers for safety notices
- Improve the visitor experience with interactive wayfinding
- Offer mobile wayfinding for visitor convenience
- Use room signs to manage shared spaces more efficiently
Want to explore digital signage or room signs for facility management? We can help. In the meantime, here are five ways that digital signage can help you improve safety and efficiencies on site: