Visix Booth 2942 | InfoComm 2023
June 14-16, 2023 | Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL
Communication & Collaboration: Hand in Hand
As more organizations move toward a hybrid office model, we’re adapting our technologies and services to match flexible work needs. We’re here to help you improve both communication and collaboration in your workplace or on your campus.
Our digital signage software and creative designs let you engage and communicate with employees, students and customers inside and outside of the office, while our space booking solutions give you lots of options to show schedules, book rooms and manage shared spaces.
Scroll down to learn more about what we’re showing at IC23:
- Choros AR Booking: space booking on a phone with no app to download
- EPS 42 Epaper desk signs: show reservations for any shared space
- Epaper & Interactive Room Signs: three ways to show room schedules
- Free VIP exhibit hall pass: grab free snacks and drinks at the show
- BrightSign player support: affordable playback options added to our lineup
- AxisTV Signage Suite CMS: lots of new features and enhancements
- Interactive wayfinding, directories, donor boards and more
NEW: Choros AR Space Booking
We’ll unveil our new Choros space booking platform at IC23. This disruptive new technology supplants room signs by letting users book spaces using the camera on their smartphones without an app, saving the considerable cost and installation workload associated with room sign deployments.
- Get all the features of a room sign without the expense
- No special hardware required; no apps to download
- Let people book spaces using their own device (BYOD)
- Uses native AR smartphone tech and simple QR codes
- See availability, schedules, capacity, amenities and more
- Book, extend and end reservations on your smartphone
- Search for and book other available spaces on the spot
- Eliminate slow webpage and app authentication services
- Integrates seamlessly with Office 365 to avoid double bookings
- Reduce waste and energy consumption for sustainability
NEW: EPS 42 Epaper Desk Sign
We’ll demo our EPS 42 epaper desk sign for the first time at InfoComm 2023. This pocket-sized E Ink sign is a convenient, affordable solution to show reservations for any shared space in hybrid offices.
- Show desk availability and upcoming reservations right at the workspace
- Easily mount on desks, workstations, partitions, walls and glass
- Affordable, wireless and battery-powered for three years or more
- Display QR codes to let people book and check in at the sign
- Black, red and white ink for onscreen text, logos, QR codes, etc.
See just how adaptable these small screens are in booth 2942!
Three Ways to Show Schedules
Take control of your shared spaces. Our epaper and interactive signs let you manage spaces more effectively by showing reservations from your own booking system. Whether you’re looking to display desk reservations and room schedules, or want to deploy a fully interactive room sign solution, we’ve got you covered.
Get a walkthrough of all of our room signs in booth 2942 at InfoComm 2023!
Our electronic paper signs are the most cost-effective option to display current schedules outside your shared spaces.
Our interactive room signs give you a feature-rich, cost-effective scheduling solution that doesn’t require our CMS.
Extend your digital signage to meeting areas and customize the display of your event data on these interactive signs.
Register for InfoComm using VIP code VIS465 for a FREE exhibit hall pass June 14-16.
Be sure to stop by Visix booth 2942 to say hello and grab free coffee, water, soft drinks and snacks throughout the event.