You Can Depend on Us
We have an award-winning support team ready and waiting to help you. You can contact us by phone, email or online for fast resolution of problems and answers to your questions. Find answers to FAQs, software updates and more on our technical support page.
Every new Visix digital signage system includes 90 days of priority software support and free updates for 30 days at no additional cost. But what happens then?
Software Support & Maintenance Subscription
Get priority support and free software updates with a Software Support & Maintenance Subscription. For just a small annual fee, you receive:
- Free priority support by phone, email and remote desktop
- Complimentary software updates for your licensed Visix software (3-4 releases each year)
- Free AccuWeather “5-day Forecast” and “Current Conditions” weather subscriptions
- Optional participation in pre-release software evaluations
- Substantial savings compared to incremental update rates
- Reduced cost and time – no orders to place, no additional payments to make
- No automatic renewals – we’ll always ask you first
Visix is always the frontline provider of software support for our subscribers. Whether you buy your subscription from an integrator or directly from Visix, you can contact us without going through another vendor.
Service Level Subscription
Sometimes, a standard support agreement isn’t enough. We can customize a Service Level Subscription to fit your organization’s needs.
This provides you with highest priority in our technical support queue to escalate calls in a matter of seconds. Service Level Subscriptions are written to your specifications and can include explicit response times and contacts, extended support hours, on-site upgrades and training, remote monitoring and more. Whatever you need, when and where you need it.
Help Yourself to Our Free Resources
Be sure to check our FAQs for the most common technical questions. If you’re looking for design inspiration, check out our gallery. And if you need a little help with strategy and communications planning, listen to our podcast.