Campus digital signage has been proven to be an effective tool for college and university communications, but planning a system can be daunting. To be successful, you have to have the right team and the right goals.
With a well-designed system you can deliver announcements, schedules, news, weather and alerts across your campus. Promote events, show wayfinding, advertise stores and food courts, and announce schedule changes on screens in just a few clicks. What you show is really only limited by the amount of content you can imagine and create.
Digital signage is better than email, printed posters, and bulletin boards because:
- you can deliver breaking news in real-time
- screens are bright and show motion
- you can have multiple things on a screen at once
- you can change what’s on screens throughout the day
- it’s modern and ubiquitous for today’s campuses
- and it’s cheaper than print for big audiences
Read our campus digital signage white paper for advice on the top things to consider before you shop, choosing your system and maintaining momentum:
- Who should be involved?
- What will we put on the screens?
- What does a system include?
- What’s the best way to roll out the system?
- How do we keep people interested?
- Are there ways to measure ROI?
We’ll walk you through each of these topics, explaining the issues you may face and how to deal with them.