A well-crafted crisis plan that maximizes the communication technologies available – and minimizes the time to activate all of them – can save lives and lessen the strain of an emergency on both your people and your organization. CAP alerts with digital signage can play an part in your crisis communications along with other technologies.
During this webinar, Sean Matthews, President and CEO of Visix, discusses defining a crisis and building an effective action plan.
We also review CAP alerts (Common Alerting Protocol), technology challenges, and how you can utilize digital signage during a crisis.
We’ll talk about:
- Why a crisis plan is important
- Emergency standards and legal influences
- Technology options, advantages and downsides
- Tips on structuring your plan and systems
- CAP alerts and how they work
- Real-world examples
- Q&A session