We’re 40 and Fabulous
We’re celebrating our 40th anniversary with new products, branded swag and free services to commemorate four decades of achievements and milestones.
We’ve put together a gift box of special anniversary swag for anyone who receives a demo of our software or room signs between now and August 31. One participant will be selected at random to receive a prize package that includes a $250 AMEX gift card and the winner’s choice of $1000 worth of Visix services.
Our mission is to help people communicate better. And with our latest digital signage and room sign products, we’re continuing to evolve both the user and viewer experience.
Thank you to all of our employees, partners and clients who’ve made it possible for us to thrive and grow since 1980. We’re looking forward to the next 40 years!
* Our 40th anniversary swag box includes a special anniversary t-shirt, Corkcicle tumbler, coasters, pins, stickers, pen and candy. Be sure to contact us on this page to be eligible for the swag box and prize drawing.
Make Any Display Interactive
AxisTV Signage Suite | Voice Recognizer Widget
Our digital signage software has a new Voice Recognizer Widget that turns any screen into a hands-free interactive sign. Viewers can walk up to any display, ask for the material they want, and then immediately see that content on screen.
- No touchscreen, internet connection or programming required
- Drag-n-drop the widget onto layouts for single screens or video walls
- Easily map spoken keywords and phrases to content on screen
- Uses built-in speech recognition engine for Windows 10
- No additional fees – included in our software
AxisTV Signage Suite users simply design the various content options, employ the VRW, enter speech triggers, and configure those triggers to launch the appropriate content. Keywords can launch different slides within a layout, or simply hide or show things on the same slide.
Need some help? Our award-winning creative team can design VRW layouts for you, or build custom-programmed solutions that support cloud-based, natural language platforms.
* Visix does not sell displays or microphones, but we can recommend local integration partners who can suggest microphone models and placement for your environment.
Go Big or Go Home
EPS 125 12.5″ E Ink Room Sign
Our new EPS 125 is the largest electronic paper display available for room sign applications. With a resolution of 1304 x 984 pixels, it’s twice as big as most e-paper room signs on the market. The large, anti-reflective screen offers high visibility and contrast, and a 180° viewing angle.
- Show schedules from Exchange, Office 365, EMS and more
- Include graphics, shapes, logos and QR codes in black, white and red ink
- Wireless, battery-powered and easy to mount on any surface
- Use in portrait or landscape orientation
- White, black or custom frames with raised room numbers, braille and custom graphics
The signs receive data via RF signal, and batteries are only tapped when the screen changes. Because the signs only weigh one pound, they’re easy to mount on walls and glass outside shared spaces, or on cubicles used for office hoteling.
Get in Touch with Your Meetings
Touch Interactive Room Signs
Our Touch meeting room signs are the most customizable interactive room sign on the market.
- Show schedules from most popular calendar apps
- Bidirectional booking support for Exchange and Office 365
- Extensive data playback options
- Customize every element of on-screen playback and booking features
- Get customized faceplates
Users can tailor logos, fonts, colors, backgrounds, interactive buttons, spacing and placement of screen elements, as well as selecting and formatting schedule data. The signs can also be wrapped with custom faceplates to match organizational branding or environmental décor.
Manage Your Shared Spaces Better
Connect Room Signs v.3.14
Our latest software release for Connect meeting room signs has more analytics and reporting features, and a streamlined, more professional user experience.
- Show schedules and use bidirectional booking for Exchange, Office 365, EMS and other popular apps
- Supports JSON and XML calendar types
- Start, extend, end and cancel meetings at the sign (PIN optional)
- Group signs or publish to individual units
- Find available rooms, see in-room resources and report issues on screen
- Use device management and analytics to better manage your spaces
Connect is a stand-alone room management solution that doesn’t require our CMS, and the new release makes using the room signs faster, easier, and more reliable and secure for a vastly-improved user experience.
Small But Mighty
Digital Signage Players
You can configure our applications on your own hardware, or we offer a range of players with our software running on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise as an integrated product.
- Go wireless with our Nano that’s just 2.75″ x 2.75″ x 1.25″
- Bring content to life with our compact 4K and HDn players
- Maximize impact with 4, 6, 8 and 12-output players for video walls and multi-screen configurations
All of our players have built-in security, including Windows Firewall, to ensure your data is protected at all times.