1. Your product: The most obvious thing to share on screens is the products, services or experiences you offer. Use short descriptions and enticing visuals.
2. Your story: Use storytelling techniques to deepen the customer relationship to your products and brand. Focus on benefits instead of features.
3. Your brand: Promote your brand story to reinforce your mission, values and community. Share employee insights. Be transparent and inclusive.
4. Special offers: Advertise special offers, sales and discounts. Showing a countdown on digital retail signs can prompt bargain hunters to act fast.
5. Digital coupons: Give people a digital code to use at checkout for a reward or discount. Limited-time offers create a sense of urgency to drive sales.
6. Traffic targets: Show different content on different screens to prompt buyers to visit other areas of your store, driving traffic where you need it.
7. Online reviews: Bring the online experience to your in-store screens. Show reviews and testimonials to mimic online shopping and build trust.
8. User-generated content: Prompt visitors to post selfies, reviews, thanks to staff and more using a social tag. Display social posts in real time.
9. Interactive options: Let people use touchscreens to sign up for loyalty programs and exclusive offers, and take polls and surveys.
10. Wayfinding and directories: if you have a large venue, helping people navigate to areas, departments or other stores will be much appreciated.
11. Self-service kiosks: Reduce wait times and give customers a sense of control over their experience. This frees up staff for more personal service.
12. POS ads: Show point-of-sale ads at checkouts to encourage last-minute purchases, enrollment in loyalty programs and special offers.