an informed congregation works together with digital signage for churches
“AxisTV saves us time and printing costs.”
“It’s easy to use and the consistency of message we get from AxisTV is key to what we’re doing here.”
It’s no surprise that today’s houses of worship are leading the way in multimedia communications. Modern congregations serve many age groups, all involved in a variety of activities, and static presentations limit their ability to communicate effectively. Read our church digital signage case studies to see how forward-looking congregations have turned to digital signage to help them reach even more people.
Displays in the sanctuary, lobby, hallways, classrooms, auditoriums and wherever else congregants gather can alert everyone to important announcements, upcoming events, classes and community news.
Easy to use, even with limited technical or creative know-how, visual communication systems are attractive and keep people’s attention.
- Promote volunteer opportunities
- Personalize messages for visitors
- Promote upcoming events with detailed schedules
- Share sermon highlights and hymn lyrics to encourage participation
- Broadcast video clips
- Advertise video, audio and bookstore offerings
- Promote community outreach and partner programs
- Share emergency alerts
- Display weather and traffic information
- Supplement training and education efforts
Read our client stories:
Chapelwood United Methodist Church in Houston, Texas, has grown from just 19 committed members in 1948 to a congreg…
For almost 80 years, Highland Park Presbyterian Church has been sharing their message with parishioners in the Dall…
When Park Cities Baptist Church renovated, modernized and expanded their facilities, they used a whole spectrum of…