To attract and engage modern employees, you need to rethink your approach to the workplace and the technologies people will use to communicate and produce. Here are 10 statistics proving employees favor a digital workplace…
- At $10,000 per desk each year, wasted space costs you a fortune.
- Employers rated by employees as “pioneers” in supporting mobile technology saw better productivity (16%), creativity (18%), satisfaction (23%) and loyalty (21%).
- 85% of employees who feel their company’s technology is ahead of the curve say they love their jobs.
- 36% of employees say they would leave for a job with a more “digitally progressive” employer.
- 24% of workers do either some or all of their work at home.
- 45% of telecommuters say they love their jobs, compared to 38% of mobile workers and 24% of employees who worked every day in their offices.
- 75% of Millennials would prefer to work from home or other locations where they feel they could be most productive. However, only 43% currently are allowed to do this.
- 19% of both Gen Z and Millennials say flexibility is their most important workplace benefit.
- 59% of Millennials say flexibility will improve productivity, 49% say it’ll improve their happiness.
- 98% of working parents believe that having a job with flexibility would have a positive impact on their overall quality of life.
Wondering how digital signage can help modernize your workplace? Contact us. In the meantime, download our free infographic with these important stats: