My Profile enhancements
My Profile has been enhanced to independently configure the default views for Manage | Message Playlists, Message Playlist Items, Layout Playlists and Layout Playlist Items. The details view is the default for Message Playlists and Layout Playlists, whereas the tile view is the default for Message Playlist Items and Layout Playlist Items.
User rights display improved
Administer | Users workflows now show rights in alphabetical order instead of descending order of power, where applicable.
Add User and Change User workflows enhanced
Add User and Change User workflows have been enhanced to limit the message types that a Content Submitter can create or change such as Media File, Filled-In, Event, Weather, etc.
Message Playlists and Message Playlist Items workflows enhanced
Message Playlists and Message Playlist Items workflows on the Manage | Overview screen have been enhanced to limit to specific message types that the user may schedule or change based on the configured allowed message types.
Copy existing user added
Administer | Users now supports creating a new user by copying an existing one using minimal input.
Improvements have been made to address visual inconsistencies, such as appearance of buttons, panels, containers, etc.
Intrusion rules added
Intrusion mitigation rules have been incorporated into all applicable workflows, as follows:
- Login workflow now supports intrusion mitigation rules, if configured accordingly.
- Users that are currently locked out will not be able to reset their passwords using the “Forgot Password?” button.
- The Administer Users page now supports unlocking locked out users using the Unlock workflow, which is initiated via the “Unlock” button.
- Resetting a user’s password using the Reset Password workflow from the Administer Users page will automatically unlock the user if the user’s account is locked.
Maximum request size allowed all Web APIs increased
The maximum request size allowed for all Web APIs has been increased from 4 MB to 64 MB to allow larger designer content to synchronize from AxisTV Design.
Currently applied setting displays on page
All Page Setting options, such as View, Sort, etc., will now show the current applied setting after initial page load, where applicable.
Schedule Type filter added
“Schedule Type” has been added as a filter group in Manage Message Playlist Items and Manage Layout Playlist Items workflows. The available filter options under this new group are Always, One-Time and Recurring.
AxisTV Manage Licensing Guidance added
If AxisTV Manage is not licensed, a user attempting to login will now be automatically redirected to the AxisTV Manage Not Licensed Error page.
Administer | Organizations screen visually redesigned
The Administer | Organizations screen has been visually redesigned to accommodate more settings, especially those related to security enhancement, as follows.
- The General Settings section now supports an optional session timeout for the tenant organization. If configured accordingly, idle users will now be automatically logged out of the application after the configured period of inactivity.
- A new section, Password Rules, is now available for the tenant organization to con-figure password rules that govern how new passwords must be constructed as well as how often passwords expire. The new password rules are in effect in all applicable workflows.
- A new section, Intrusion Rules, is now available for the tenant organization to con-figure intrusion rules that help mitigate against unauthorized users gaining access to the system.
Date and Time Range display changed for one-time schedules
The display of date and time range of one-time schedules in the Detail View of Manage | Mes-sage Playlist Items and Manage | Layout Playlist Items workflows has been changed to a more readable format, [from-date] [from-time] to [to-date] [to-time].
- Administer | Relays workflow now supports changing the DNS or TCP port of a relay.
- Unhelpful warnings about duplicate or overlapping rights have been suppressed in Admin-ister | Users workflows.
- Various bug fixes
In-place text editor enhanced
In order to enable users to work with the in-place text editor more naturally, the following changes have been made and will be in effect when in-place editing is activated:
- All widget galleries except IN-USE are hidden. The user will not be able to drag-and-drop new widgets while editing text.
- The “Invisible Widgets” ribbon group is hidden.
- All other widgets on the slide surface are hidden.
- The slide surface no longer responds to mouse input, and its background color changes to a mid-grey to convey it is inactive.
- The size-handles around the text widget are hidden and non-responsive.
The text widget’s property sheet displays a new property group, titled “EDITING IN-PLACE” with a single “Stop Editing” button. When the user selects the “Stop Editing” button or another widget in the IN-USE gallery, the slide surface and all widget galleries return to normal.
Layout slide duplication added
“Slide” ribbon group now supports a new button, “Duplicate”, which is available for layouts or layout templates only. The purpose of this button is to create a copy of the current slide and add it to the end of the current layout or layout template.
Room Availability Lights widget data source pattern changed
The Room Availability Lights widget has been changed to use a sibling Inbound Event Management widget, rather than a child widget. A new property called “Widget” has been added under “Event Management Widget” section in the property sheet. This alleviates the need for Content Designers to configure more than one Inbound Event Management widget on the slide.
Filter widget added
The Filter widget is now available and can modify the data returned by an inbound data-source widget by excluding data that doesn’t satisfy comparison expressions.
Delete submenu item renamed
The “Delete” submenu option available under Messages, Layouts, Templates for Messages and Templates for Layouts menu items has been renamed to “Delete Pending Updates” to better reflect its purpose of deleting offline, unsychronized content.
Ability to delete Messages, Layouts, and Templates from the Content Manager added
A new submenu option, “Delete from Server”, has been added to the Messages, Layouts, Templates for Messages and Templates for Layouts menu items. The purpose of this new option is to delete unscheduled messages, layouts, message templates or layout templates directly from the content management system. This option is available only when there is a live connection to the content management system and synchronization is not already in progress.
Multiple Inbound Event Management Widgets no longer needed for Room Availability Lights Widget
The Room Availability Lights widget has been changed to use a sibling Inbound Event Man-agement widget, rather than a child widget. This alleviates the need for Content Designers to configure more than one Inbound Event Management widget on the slide.
New Exchange Event Management Widget added
The Book Exchange widget is now available and can book and modify events in Exchange Server 2013 or later, including Office 365.
Reboot Request Logging is Active
AxisTV Engage now logs all reboot requests to determine whether there is a bug in the reboot request logic. If there is no bug in the request logic, it also logs how often Windows 10 fails to carry out reboot requests.