Running the most current version of our software ensures you get the most from your digital signage system. Each release improves system performance and gives you new tools and features that help you create, manage and deliver your visual communications faster and easier.
Every client can purchase the updates and our support subscription customers receive them for free. Need some advice? We’re happy to help you pick the best options for both software and hardware upgrades.
(Release includes versions 1.22, 1.21 and 1.20)
The latest release for AxisTV Signage Suite comes directly from customer feedback with 64-bit OS support, and expanded organizational tools, design features, room sign functionality and improved workflows.
- Rebuilt with a 64-bit architecture for higher resolution video and more complex content
- .NET Framework 4.8 with the latest security and cryptographic standards
- Expanded hierarchy policies for user accounts and permissions
- Greater visibility into playback performance
User Experience Improvements
- Improved UI customization options
- Heightened sort and filter intelligence for data mapping to external sources
- Easier configuration of data-triggered content using conditional logic
- New tools to better control interactive hot spot actions
Five NEW AxisTV Design Widgets
- Media Directory widget plays image and video files from a network directory as a mini-playlist inside a slide or program
- Fill-In Text Block widget adds fillable text blocks to any message or layout template
- Video Capture Card hardware widget available on Visix media players for live video playback
- Book Exchange widget and Event Calendar widget expand design options and functionality for Touch room signs
Touch10 Room Signs
- Support for two-way booking in Microsoft Exchange and Exchange 365 on Touch10 room signs
- Extensive design and configuration options for Touch10 on-screen playback and booking interface
Plus, many more usability enhancements and bug fixes.
Read release notes here.