Although you’ve seen electronic signage in airports and malls, you may not have thought of it for organizational communications. A digital signage solution is a great communications tool for any company, school, hospital or office. What are the reasons to use digital signage? It’s dynamic and eye-catching, it lets you manage your communications from a central content management software app, allows more people to contribute to the process, and saves paper.
What you put on your digital signage is only limited by your imagination. Anything you share via email, newsletter, poster, advertising, social media, intranet or web can also be put on your screens. No matter whether your audience is employees, visitors or both – digital signage can help you attract and engage more viewers.
- Screens capture attention
- Lessens the burden on receptionists
- Reaches all types of learners
- Unifies communications
- Imports media you already have
- Shows multiple things at once
- Targets messaging (when and where)
- Updates and retires messages automatically
- Lets more people participate
- Offers easy templates
- Delivers breaking news in real time
- Integrates data sources
- Motivates with data visualizations
- Alerts viewers in emergencies
- Improves the visitor experience
- Engages employees with on-screen recognition
- Promotes products and services
- Reduces perceived wait times in queues
- Keeps meeting participants updated
- Saves paper, waste, time and money
Need some advice on how to plan your digital signage solution? We can help. In the meantime, here are 20 reasons you should be using digital signage for your organizational communications:
Need more convincing? Read our white papers to find out how digital signage can help your organization.