By 2020, Millennials will make up 35% of the global workforce. Research says Millennials work as hard, if not harder than other generations, and are optimistic about their careers. To keep Millennials happy, they need to be engaged and encouraged on a daily basis. Digital signage can help your organization create a nurturing and collaborative culture where Millennials thrive.
- Millennial turnover costs the U.S. economy $30.5 billion annually.
- 29% of Millennials are engaged at work, 16% are actively disengaged, 55% are not engaged.
- 26% of Millennials say recognition motivates them to do their best work.
- 42% of Millennials expect to change jobs at least every 1-3 years.
- Engaged Millennials are 64% less likely to say they will switch jobs if the job market improves in the next 12 months.
- 59% of Millennials say opportunities to learn and grow are extremely important to them when applying for a job.
- 87% of Millennials say professional development or career growth opportunities are very important.
- 19% of Millennials say flexibility is their most important workplace benefit.
- 59% of Millennials say flexibility will improve productivity, 49% say it’ll improve their happiness.
- 49% of Millennials support social tools for workplace collaboration.
- 33% of Millennials want collaborative workspaces.
- 75% of Millennials would prefer to work from home or other locations where they feel they could be most productive. However, only 43% currently are allowed to do this.
- 78% of Millennials see workplace quality as important when choosing an employer.
Want to learn how digital signs can help modernize your workplace? Contact us. In the meantime, download our free infographic with these important stats: