As you reopen your facility, you can keep everyone safe and informed with realtime digital signage messaging. Use your screens to reinforce policies, ease stress, minimize disruptions and build community.
We’ve put together a quick list of the top 12 things to show on screens:
- Welcome employees, students, customers and visitors back to your facility.
- Display visitor policies like registration, masks, and off-limits areas.
- Show building, room and elevator capacities, and include maps.
- Show adjusted hours for shared spaces and on-site facilities like cafés, gyms, etc.
- Manage traffic flows with one-way hallways and stairways.
- Prompt people to distance themselves when standing, queuing or seated.
- Remind people to wash their hands frequently and wipe down work areas.
- Ask people to cover their nose and mouth when coughing, and to stay home if ill.
- Use room signs to advertise when a room is being cleaned or ready for use.
- Add a voice user interface to let people talk to screens instead of touching them.
- Lift the mood with inspirational, motivational and funny messages.
- Advertise an online repository of all current policies with a QR code or short URL.
Get free reopening messages plus 200+ other free digital signage designs here.
Want to learn how to make your digital signage more effective? Read our Best Practices Guide.