Empower your team with the skills they need
Even though our digital signage software is very easy to use, our certified trainers can teach you how to get the most out of your system and achieve your messaging goals.
We want to make sure that every member of your team is comfortable and confident in using the software so you’re always communicating at your best. We offer in-depth, feature-level training both on site and online from experienced software instructors. You can choose from our training subscription or customized sessions tailored to your organization’s needs.
Wherever you are in your digital signage journey – getting ready for the big launch or updating to a new software – our trainers will walk you through detailed demonstrations of the software features with plenty of time for Q&A.
Our training sessions are tailored to various user roles, covering content creation, software configuration and system management. In every session, we’ll drive through our user-friendly interface and show you in real-time how to set up and use each feature.
Software Training Subscription
In our experience, you need access to training over time so you can easily add new users and refresh your skills as new features come online. Our best training value is our AxisTV Training Subscription:
- Unlimited access for your entire organization to online instructor-led classes for 12 months:
- Introduction to AxisTV
- AxisTV Desktop/Utilities
- AxisTV Design
- Content Creation
- Managing Content
- Configuring Users & Settings
- System Administration
- Unlimited access to our online learning management system for 12 months:
- Register for live online classes
- Watch training videos in quick, easy-to-digest chunks
- View recorded webinars from Visix experts
- Download training guides and quick start guides
- Read our expert white papers
- A custom class designed to answer specific questions and tailored to your training goals
- Follow-up and support for training topics
- Certificates of completion for all training session attendees
Looking for quick tips and advice for free? Check out our blog, videos, webinars and white papers or sign up for our newsletter.