To attract and engage modern employees, you need to rethink your approach to the workplace and the technologies your people use to communicate and collaborate. Here are 10 statistics showing why collaboration is so important…
- 39% of surveyed employees believe that people in their own organization don’t collaborate enough
- 97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment within a team impacts the outcome of a task or project
- 86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures
- About 75% of employers rate team work and collaboration as “very important”, yet only 18% of employees get communication evaluations at their performance reviews.
- 54% of employees say a strong sense of community (great coworkers, celebrating milestones, a common mission) kept them at a company longer than was in their best interest
- 37% of employees say “working with a great team” is their primary reason for staying
- 33% of employees say the ability to collaborate makes them more loyal
- 78% of Millennials see workplace quality as important when choosing an employer
- 49% of Millennials support social tools for workplace collaboration
- 33% of Millennials want collaborative workspaces
Wondering how digital signage can help your teams collaborate? Contact us. In the meantime, download our free infographic with these important stats:
Want to learn more about the modern workplace? Read our white paper here.