The SEGD website says, “XGD [Experiential Graphic Design] activates, informs and organizes the way we live, work, play and learn…. (Designers) shape experiences that orient, inform, educate and delight users and visitors.”
Digital signage augments and enhances these principles and goals in spaces that people move through or congregate in. It’s modern, flexible, dynamic and responsive. We’re here to help you with digital signage solutions, room management and interactive projects to maximize the experience in any environment.
Free Tools for SEGD Members
Help yourself to these free resources, and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have:
Digital Signage Solutions
- White Paper: Digital Signage for Experiential Graphic Design
- Infographic: Going Digital? 8 Questions to Ask Your Clients
- Infographic: 5 Ways Digital Signage Can Help with Facility Management
Room and Space Management
- White Paper: Increase Efficiencies with Room Management and Office Hoteling
- Infographic: 8 Ways to Manage Meeting Spaces Better with Digital Room Signs
- Infographic: 8 Benefits of Office Hoteling with E-Paper Signs
- White Paper: How to Choose the Best Wayfinding Option
- Infographic: 10 Steps to Building Successful Digital Wayfinding
- Infographic: 10 Ideas for Interactive Digital Signage
>> Looking for something else? Check out our full library of articles, podcasts, infographics, videos and more.