let us host your digital signage content
You can have all the power of our digital signage software without the capital investment. Our hosted digital signage option is a fast and effective way for communicators to bring a digital signage solution online with limited financial outlay and need for support.
Software as a Services (SaaS) Standard Features:
- Easy to use, browser based interface
- Functional creation and scheduling tools with an extensive background library
- Incorporate multiple resolutions and aspect ratios (4:3, 16:9, 9:16)
- Point to dynamic graphics on the web (weather, traffic, etc.)
- Directly import PowerPoint® (still or animated Flash conversion)
- Create informative tickers
- Content Playback reporting
- Add audio to visual messages
- Incorporate MPEG-1 or 2, AVI, WMV and Flash® video files
- Import custom graphics, backgrounds and wallpapers
- Display data feeds (RSS, SQL, etc.) as tickers or bulletins
- Schedule a variety of multi-window layouts
- Customize and save layout templates
- Remote player monitoring and control
Optional Digital Signage Hosting Enhancements:
- Benefits & Comparison
- Minimal initial investment
- No content server maintenance
- No data backup responsibility
- New builds applied as released (every 4-6 weeks)
- New releases deployed with notice (2-3 times annually)
Visix assumes responsibility for server hardware, software, maintenance, data storage, backup and application uptime. Our network operations center (NOC) is located in Technology Park/Atlanta delivering content via Tier 3 network providers. Our NOC maintains strict access protocols, 24-hour DVR building security, and environmental and power controls provide a secure environment, accessible only to authorized Visix professionals. From our facility, we deliver multi-tenant security on shared infrastructure that includes more than 95.0% uptime and prompt page refresh rates.
Our client systems are actively monitored (by people) during our normal business hours and via automated notification all other times. Our hosted solutions require access to AxisTV compliant media players via the Internet. Client domain configurations must allow for public IP access to ensure these devices can pull relevant content from a hosted server in our facility.
Hosted solution users can exploit 90% of the functionality found in our premise based solution built on the same architectural platform.
Limitations or considerations when evaluating the standard AxisTV SAAS offering are:
- Media players must have access to the Internet (exposed to the Internet)
- Clients may choose to purchase software only players and install on their own PC’s or imaged units from Visix
- Limited to 10 simultaneous user connections (premium upgrade available)
- Single content publisher supports a maximum of six media players (premium upgrades support more)
- No connections to remote or secure databases (event management software)
- No connections to local network or local PC stored file images
The Visix SAAS offering requires a 2-year commitment with monthly auto-pay secured to a credit card or annual payments with discounts tied to a year over year scale.